Study with us
Three Schools, one vision of excellence
Working together to provide a high achieving sixth form which inspires and challenges our students to be the best they can.
Breadth: taking advantage of economies of scale we are able to offer our students a broad and flexible curriculum designed to develop them academically, culturally and personally.
Aspiration: we set high expectations and are ambitious for our students in all they do.
Resilience: we support and prepare our students to make the transition from school to the word beyond. Our collegiate environment produces independent learners with resilience, tolerance and mutual support and cooperation.
Partnership: we have a commitment to shared ownership, responsibility, and accountability.
To achieve our aims, we will:
1. Provide teaching of the highest quality to promote exceptional achievement and engender in students a lifelong love of learning.
2. Enable students to make excellent progress, irrespective of their starting points, so that achievement across all courses is at or above national levels.
3. Provide an exceptional curriculum, offering sufficient breadth to meet the needs and aspirations of our learners.
4. Use our economies of scale to provide a varied extra-curricular provision for all students, including residential experiences, and a range of sport, cultural, aesthetic, and social opportunities to enrich their school experience and promote students’ personal development.
5. Provide information, advice, and guidance of the highest quality, supporting students to broaden their horizons, set their sights high and achieve their career aspirations.
6. Ensure that students learn in a safe, productive environment equipped with first class facilities and resources.
7. Develop in students the personal skills and attributes, including independence, resilience, positive mental health and leadership, so they are well equipped as adults to play a full part in wider society.
8. Ensure that each School works in full partnership to promote and support the achievement of TENC’s vision.