Year 13 Drama
1) Exam practice questions for Saved.
2) Prepare a Lighting prompt document for Saved. Consider lighting in ALL scenes.
3) Prepare sound cue document for Saved.
4) Prepare a set design for each scene of Saved.
5) Plan the props you would use and evaluate their semiotic meaning.
6) Plan costumes for all characters – including changes
7) Plan hair for each character – in your interpretation.
8) Plan make up design for each character.
9) Identify the key features of the elements of Saved below:
- stage directions
- rehearsal techniques
Resources - The internet, guides and notes.