- Focus on the nutrition question in our Unit 2 exam.
- Create a Food Diary and compare your daily intake of Macro/Micro Nutrients to the advised amounts.
This will help you begin to feel more comfortable in suggesting adaptations to Food Diaries which is worth 8 marks in Question 3 of our Unit 2 exam.
- Revisit Training Methods and Principles of Training (Use Level 2 BTEC Sport Knowledge) in preparation for Question 4 after half term
• New technologies.
• Influence of the media, including social media.
• Changes in national participation rates for different activities.
• Changes in participation and spectator numbers
- Create a revision summary sheet for each Learning Aim A, B and C (Using Revision Poster Document for guidance)